Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Abominable! Can you believe that? Do I look abominable to you? Why can't they call me the Adorable Snowman or...or the Agreeable Snowman, for crying out loud? I'm a nice guy."
- —The Yeti describing himself to Sulley and Mike
In Monsters, Inc., when Sulley and Mike get banished to the wasteland in the Himalayas by Mr. Waternoose (under Randall's orders), the Abominable Snowman greets them and makes them feel comfortable in his cave. He also shows himself to be a comedian, such as when he mentions about his friend Bigfoot, who has called himself "King Itchy." When he mentions something about a local village, Sulley, still wanting to help Boo, suddenly demands the Abominable Snowman to tell if there are any children in that village so he will be able to sneak back into the Monster World and save Boo from Randall. However, the Abominable Snowman warns Sulley never to go out in a blizzard, but he does so anyway.
The Abominable Snowman is last seen calling to Sulley that he has made more snow cones (after the lemon ones had been used up as a tossing weapon by Mike), but Sulley just ignores him and continues with his mission.
At the end of Monsters University, the Abominable Snowman appeared as a Monsters, Inc. employee who introduces Sulley and Mike (then new arrivals) to their jobs as mail sorters. He tells them not to mess with the mail or peek into them because such acts are punishable by banishment.
The Abominable Snowman is a monster who worked at Monsters, Inc. until he got banished (presumably for tampering with mail) to the Himalayas. Despite being banished, he likes living in the human world.
The Abominable Snowman is completely covered in white fur, with grey hands and fingernails.
- Disney Infinity (concept art)
- The Abominable Snowman appears during the end credits of Cars as a snowplow when Mack is at the drive-in movie theater.
- He resembles Bumble the Abominable Snowman from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- The fourth quote he says below was taken from an old jingle for Armour hot dogs.
- It is revealed in Monsters University that the Abominable Snowman was actually once a mail sorter at the Monsters, Inc. factory, but was banished to the Himalayas for accidentally messing up his job by tampering with the mail. This is also a homage to his voice actor's role as Cliff Clavin the mailman on Cheers.
- In an M.I. book, Sulley, Mike, Boo, and Celia take the Abominable Snowman back to Monstropolis.
- "Welcome to the Himalayas!"
- —The Yeti greets Mike and Sulley
- Yeti: "Snow cone?"
Yeti: "No, no, no, don't worry. It's lemon."
- —The Yeti offers Mike and Sulley some snow cones. Mike initially thought that the snow cones were yellow because they were stained with urine.
- "Aw, poor guy. I understand. It ain't easy being banished. Take my buddy Bigfoot. When he was banished he fashioned an enormous diaper out of poison ivy. Wore it on his head like a tiara. Called himself 'King Itchy.'"
- —The Yeti, referring to despondent Sulley
- Mike: "Look at the big jerk. He ruined my life, and for what? A stupid kid! Because of you, I am stuck in this frozen wasteland!"
Yeti: "Wasteland? I think you mean 'Wonderland!' I mean, how about all this fabulous snow, huh? Oh, and wait until you see the local village, cutest thing in the world. I haven't mentioned all the free yak's milk."
Sulley: "Wh...What did you say?"
Yeti: "Yak's milk. Milking a yak isn't exactly a picnic; but once you pick the hairs out, it's very nutritious."
- —Mike, Sulley, and the Yeti
- Sulley: "No, no! Something about a village. Where? Are there kids in it?"
Yeti: "Kids. Sure. Tough kids, sissy kids, kids who climb on rocks..."
- —Sulley asking the Yeti
- "You wanna go to the village? Okay, rule number one out here: Always...no, never go out in a blizzard."
- —The Yeti's warning
- "Oh, would you look at that? We're out of snow cones. Let me... just go outside and make some more."
- —The Yeti, after Mike uses up all the snow cones
- "Hey, I've got more snow cones!"
- —The Yeti's last line, after Sulley passes by him on his sled.
- "All right, newbies, quit goofing around. I'll have you know tampering with the mail is a crime punishable by banishment!"
- —The Yeti warning Mike and Sulley not to mess with the mail foreshadowing his banishment